Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
$70,000 - $135,000/annually
Inclusive of all specialties and sub-specialties.
Some of the key benefits to working in our facility include:
We focus on outpatient orthopedics with a strong emphasis on manual therapy, exercise, and education. We use modalities as needed and have large gyms with modern equipment.
- Our patient population is very diverse, seeing patients post-operative, shoulder and, knee, as well as spinal and non-surgical injuries.
- We offer hour evaluations and generous treatment times, allowing our providers to spend more of a hands-on approach with each patient.
- Our clinics accept most PPO plans, Medicare and WC.
This Full-Time Position Includes:
- An EXCELLENT STARTING SALARY (we highly value a therapist’s experience and special skills, and we compensate our therapists accordingly)
- Company-sponsored Company paid CEU's for Annual License Renewal
- Employee 401(k) Retirement Plan w/Company Match
- Paid Vacation/Personal Time
- Group Health Insurance
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Helping our employees develop their skills and grow their careers is critical to how we retain our talent and grow our company. We provide our teammates a variety of leadership-supported programs and learning and development resources for every stage of their professional development. We know that our employees are our most valuable resource they are how we grow our business and care for our community.